Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I'm back... again!

I am really going to try to stick with blogging again. I said try, it is not a guarantee. But I have missed blogging and I have some free time at night after Amelia goes to bed so I am giving it another go.

You may noticed there have been some subtle changes... The major change is that Karmen is no longer here... WHAT?! No worries, she is moving to a new blog! So exciting!!! As soon as I can give the blog address I will. There have been some major changes in her life over the last several months, I can't wait for you to see.

I plan to highlight some of the craft projects that I have going on... The major project I have right now is a quilt for Amelia. I am going to post about it soon, promise! I am also going to be redecorating our living room, master bedroom and Amelia's bedroom so stick around for the fun that it will be.

I have two major events coming up that are taking precedence over everything, VACATION to the beach and Amelia's 2nd birthday party. We haven't been on beach vacation in 4 years, we can't wait to take Amelia. We are going with Zach's brother and his wife and their little girl who is 8 weeks older than Amelia. As for the birthday party, we are keeping it small this year. The theme is You Are My Sunshine! I'm so excited to share my ideas with you all!

I have a fun little business venture that I am working on. As soon as I get everything finalized I will share it with you. It involves children's clothing so tell all of your friends to hop on over here for the announcement of when I will be open!!!

That is all I have for now, I am so excited to be back in the blogging world! I hope you will share this blog with your friends because we are going to have a lot of fun together!!!

5 comments:

  1. So glad to hear from you and to see that you and your family are doing well. I will be reading along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am happy that you are back in the blogging world. I need to be better about updating, but with school starting soon I am cutting myself some slack! Can't wait to hear about all of your fun projects. :) Lana

    ReplyDelete