Friday, August 24, 2012

Consignment Sale Success!

I had to share my consignment sale finds from Wednesday. I didn't get a ton of stuff but the things that I did get we're all things that I was looking for.

I spent $38 for everything you see in this photo. I don't think $38 is bad, especially if you consider that one of the smocked dresses can cost more than that!





 I got this book for $2 and there are two place mats in the package and I got them for $2 as well.
This outfit was $6 and I almost didn't buy it. But Karmen talked me in to it and I am so glad she did.
This adorable pumpkin shirt was $1. I couldn't make something this cute for $1, so I bought it.
One of these shirts was $1 and the other was $2. I plan to applique them for Amelia but I am not sure what I am going to do to them yet.
Y'all these are Stride Rite shoes in almost perfect condition (there is a little bit of normal wear on the bottom), I got them for $2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoa!
This outfit was too precious not to buy! and at $6 not a bad deal. Those are little pigs on the top.
A Sweet Potatoes outfit for $4. I love this, it is going to be so cute this fall!
A fleece footie pajama for $2. Side note: people were proud of their footie pajamas this year...I saw about 6 fleece footies from Carter's that someone had priced for $10 EACH, at a consignment sale. And I saw several others that were priced for $7 and $8. I can get new ones in the store for that price...
This dress is made by House of Hatten, I got it for a whopping $3! It is actually a size bigger than Amelia needs but she can wear it on her birthday this year and to any birthday parties we may go to and hopefully she can wear it for her birthday next year too!
My best deal of the day was this smocked Ballerina dress for $7! It is made by Amanda Remembered. The hem has been pulled on the front but I can totally fix that! I love that it is long sleeves, it is so hard to find smocked dresses with long sleeves at least it is for me...

Anyways, that is my finds at the consignment sale. Sorry for the bad picture quality, I took all of the photos with my iphone while I was confined to the couch yesterday because I hurt my back Wednesday night... I'm much better today!

Have you found any awesome deals on clothes lately? I'd love to hear your shopping successes!!!










3 comments:

  1. Great finds! I love consignment sales. That's crazy that the pjs were priced so high. Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! I love consignment sales. That's crazy that the pjs were priced so high. Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds! I love consignment sales. That's crazy that the pjs were priced so high. Crazy.

    ReplyDelete