Friday, August 10, 2012

Meet my family

Hello, I'm Kristen. I am a sinner saved by God's wonderful grace. I am a work in progress. My husband and I are currently looking for a home church in our community. Honestly we haven't visited any churches around our area. We went to church in a community about 20 minutes away and then started visiting a church in another city but we want something in our community. We need to get on that!


I am 26 years old, though I will be 27 on August 20. I have a twin sister, her name is Karmen (blog coming soon!). Karmen is my best friend and you will probably hear about her and her family a lot!


I married my wonderful husband on September 30, 2006. We've known each other for 10 years and have been a couple for 8 of those years. He is my other half. Of course we have our differences but what couple doesn't? He is the love of my life and I am so thankful to have him!


We were blessed with a beautiful baby girl on October 13, 2010. Amelia is such a blessing to us, we tried for 10 months on our own to get pregnant we went through 2 months of testing to determine why we couldn't and it was determined that I have PCOS (poly-cystic ovarian syndrome) which makes it difficult to get pregnant. We did one round of Clomid and luckily I got pregnant that first cycle. Amelia is our only child but one day we hope to give her a sibling.


I am an aunt to 5 nieces and 2 nephews. I am their Chickie and I love them all as if they were my own.

I enjoy baking, photography, sewing and thrifting. I dislike household chores... enough said!

Again, welcome to my blog I hope you will follow along with us!




1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that you are back in the blogging world and I do plan to follow along! :)

    ReplyDelete