Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Oh life...

Oh life, you have a cruel habit of getting in the way of this little blog. We have been doing a whole lot of nothing around here. Just living life, taking care of business, making memories and getting ready for Christmas.

I know I haven't blogged since I joined Thirty-One. But I joined in October and have had a few catalog shows and an open house event with two other direct sales companies. If you would like any information on the business, the products, how to place an order, or anything else please send me an email. I love this company and I love sharing how it has helped my family with others. I also attended the Spring Product Premier over the weekend and I LOVE sharing about all of the new products! Send me an email for more info.

Amelia is growing like a weed, she is so funny and smart. It amazes me how smart she is.

Some of her funny sayings right now:

When she asks for something and we tell her yes she will clap her hands and say "oh nank you nank you nank you!" (Nank you is how she says thank you)

When you ask her what Ava's dog's name is she will tell you Princess Wedda (Princess Lella), I ask her a hundred times a day just to hear her say it.

She will tell me that I am her best friend or her favorite princess. She will say "Mommy you my best friend ever ever the end" or "Mommy you my favorite princess ever ever the end". We read a lot of books and she always ends the book with "ever ever the end". I guess she thinks that is how you tell someone they are your best friend forever... It is too cute!

On the days when we are going places she will ask me where we are going she will say "Karmie's House?" "Erika's House?" "Mena's House?" If the answer is no to all three of those questions she will say "Awwww" like she is sad that we aren't going to one of those houses. (Mena is how Amelia says Mia, Mia is my mom)

She keeps us laughing, that's for sure.

What is new with all of you? Even though I don't post I still read blogs just about every day but some times I miss some.

Thanks for sticking around, maybe I can keep up with this little blog on a more regular basis...

3 comments:

  1. Good to hear things are going so well. Amelia is adorable! I struggle with blogging too but read lots! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life definitely does get in the way doesn't it?! I have just been updating after a 3 month hiatus. My resolution for the New Year is to blog at least once a week. We'll see if I can keep that up. Glad to hear things are going well. I actually sell 31 too. It's a fun hobby and I love the discount.. heehee! Happy 2013.

    ReplyDelete